New Members Introduce Yourselves

Phillyman

Hey everyone! I searched everywhere for my old issues of NP to relive the "Days of Mana" going through Secret of Mana on the SNES, but couldn't find them in the depths of my basement. :(

I'm thrilled to find them here for download on Retromags. Absolutely awesome. :)

First off this site rocks. Im in my 30s live in the US. I lost alot of my old systems and game magazines as most people do when I got older. Now I getting alot of them back to relive the old days of gaming on the original systems. The systems I could not afford as a kid my friends had so I still played every system out there on the market. Used to have a colecovision(my first system), nintendo 8bit, tiger lcd games, snes, n64, xbox. Nowadays I still own a sega game gear, genesis/32x/cd, dreamcast, original gameboy, gamecube, ps2 phat with 320gb hd, psp phat, plus 8core 4.5ghz 32gb ddr3 computer with 11tb hd's running all OSes. Still play the old windows/dos games like leisure suit larry series. Got love for all the systems I played from a child till the current ones out. Always adding to my game collection as time goes on. :gbasp2:

Hi, my name's Paravani. You can call me Para. I'm 25, got a lot of old Gamepro magazines boxed up somewhere, but most are probably not in the best condition and already widely available on here... I should dig em up and scan the best ones anyway though, for the sake of preservation. More available copies is always a plus. I joined up hoping to find some of the magazines from around 96 and 97 before I started subscribing. Nostalgia's a hell of a drug.

'Allo! My name's Richie, I'm twenty-eight and I hail from Philadelphia - the city about to be skimped out of the next Assassin's Creed. I'm more of a retrogamer, for lack of a better term, although I do play a few newer ones. It all started in 1991 with NES, but my real gaming memories revolve around Mortal Kombat's early years. I held a subscription to Gamepro back then, and scanning the magazine aisles in my local stores was required each month. I'd obsessively hunt for anything related to the Mortal Kombat franchise; I wish I'd kept all of those old magazines, but age, making Pogs, and cutting them up for posters served to ruin them. I searched for years online to try and find old issues, and then I came across this site. I'd downloaded a few before, mostly from 1993 through 1995 and all somehow related to Mortal Kombat and/or nostalgia. I look forward to learning more about this community and would also like to say thank you to everyone who has submitted an issue for download. I cannot begin to tell you how much I, personally, appreciate it.

I hope to become an active member of this community, as well. Maybe share my art here someday, who knows. But for now, hello.