New Members Introduce Yourselves

Phillyman

Hi, I'm Dr.Adder and i came from Bilbao, Spain. I come here to discover some foreign videogame magazines and also to post some spanish or foreign ads.

My favourite system is Sega Saturn but i never had it. But i had the Sega Master System, Sony PSX, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Playstation 2, Wii, GameBoy Pocket, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS. But before in the 90's, i had the SNES but 10 years ago i sold it when i bought the N64.

I hope that post many things throughout the time.

That's all folks!!!

Hey,

My name is Antonio and I'm from the UK. I'm a huge gamer and am 24 years old. I'm a die-hard Nintendo fan and have owned everyone of their home consoles and the majority of their handhelds too (except Virtual Boy!)

Looking forward to getting acquinted with other likeminded video game fans!

Hey, i'm just a guy on the internet. I see there a lot of real game lovers here, not like a bunch of other game related forums. I even saw someone mention Gun-Nac, it doesn't happen very.. ever.

I've been trying to find a way to preserve my old magazines but didn't have the means of time to do it, and just happened along a play I could both contribute to and mutually benefit from, which is neat. I sepnt much of my time reading and collecting magazines from the late 80's to now, in all formats, and may very well have some that are missing. I just need the time to actually go through them and not ruin them all in the process.

Nothing of great detail to share. I'm 25; games are amongst my earliest memories; my first game played was a NES title by the name of Monster Party; I frequently rented TMNT; and, I was a lover and collector of then-awesome video game magazines. I especially loved Electronic Gaming Monthly for their phone book-thick issues back in the early-mid 90s. These days, I look to the internet for my gaming news and playable demos/video previews, and I've since migrated from the Nintendo brand, to Sony's. I'm currently a PS2er, looking to get my first PS3 in the coming weeks. I used to enjoy the Gameboy; never got into the GBA or the Nintendo DS. A decade+ after laying to rest my brick-heavy Gameboy, I turned to Sony's Playstation Portable. Loving it, admiring the library of titles, and the "flexibility" of the handheld, itself. I found my way here after investigating Nintendo's promotional video content for the N64 and the hyping of it and its earliest games. I found a video on YouTube that contained a 2-part video recording of the VHS I received when I was subscribed to Nintendo Power. (Clip 1, Clip 2.)

So, I took an interest in seeing whether or not I could discover archives that centered around retro video game magazines, and... well, I took to this site. Hey, there. :D

Hello, I'm Xaj/Drew/Andrew John/Drujon/Cleric0 ... man of many handles.

Anywhos, I'm a 20 year old who's first video game console was the NES... never could afford a SNES until about 5 or 6 years ago, at which point I began collecting SNES games... former Nintendo Fan Boy... now all around video game horde. heh.

Oh yeah... I'm from MN, moved to CO when I was in 1st grade... going to college in Colorado Springs now.

Hi,I'm Evan.29 yrs old,engaged to the most beautiful girl in the world and owns a ps2.xbox,gamecube,sega genesis with 32x/sega cd,super nes,nes,dreamcast and sega saturn...had a n64 til I sold it...I also own Nintendo power issue 1,which is in bad condition but the covers are still on it...I been a mamber of this site for awhile now and finally decided to introduce myself cause I forgot I had joined it months ago..LOL

36 male Madison, Wisconsin. Been playing computer games since the Commodore 64. Currently own a NES, Atari, Playstation2 and Commodore 64. Used to have dozens of old computer magazines, but most have been scattered to the winds. Need to get in my mom's attic to see if any of them are left ...

I'm a 29yo gamer who is also a programmer. Started with someone elses Atari 2600, then finally got a NES, SMS, GENESIS, SNES, N64..... then kinda went off consoles and went to PC. Wrote some emulators, love the retro scene what can I say. Better memories in the past than the present.

20 year old and from sweden. been buying swedish magazines since 1995, and i'm just dying (ohh, school english ;) ) to read some foreign magazines as well. not to good at writing or talking english, but pretty good at reading. or as bad as everybody else swedish at least...

Hi guys - Sean is the name, hailing from Southampton, UK where I work in Mental Health, I also write freelance for a couple of UK games mags (Retro Gamer & gamesTM) and for www.ntsc-uk.domino.org . Am currently playing Mario Galaxy and Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, but I also have all the other current gen consoles as well as a lovely Japan DC and a Jp PS2. My favourite games include the King Of Fighters series, Arc System Works fighters, Demon's Crest and Layer Section.

Really interesting site here - looking forward to having a good old look through.