Retromags Blogging

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

blogicon200.png

Retromags has added a new feature to our site, the ability for you guys to create your own Blogs. You must have 25 posts on this forum in order to create your own Blog, this is to prevent members from abusing the Blog system. You already have a Blog? That's great....because our system allows you to link to your existing blog right from Retromags.

Start Blogging!

I think this would be a good time to bring up the question about Youtube. Is it okay to embed youtube videos? Especially if they are not your videos?

Many members, myself have been embedding Youtube vids here on RM for weeks now.  As long as the videos don't break the rules here (excessive blood, swearing, etc) I don't see why you couldn't post it.

• Retromags Curator
Many members, myself have been embedding Youtube vids here on RM for weeks now.  As long as the videos don't break the rules here (excessive blood, swearing, etc) I don't see why you couldn't post it.

I would like to extend a few of the rules over to the Blog section from the forums. Lets stay clear of Religious, Political and Racial issues on the Blogs. Lets keep the blogs to General rants, movie reviews, game reviews, weird news...etc.

DANG IT. I had a video OF excessive blood, swearing, etc. I wanted everyone to see it!

• 1 month later...

I was wondering why I found every link in regards to the blogging system except for the one I was trying to find. Ah, I can only assume it was due to posting requirements.

I may have been thinking of atariage when I tried it. Both atariage & here had the forum upgrades. I just tried making a blog on here a few hours ago, and it worked perfectly. Did the same a short while back on atariage, and never was able to find it on the "member blogs" subforum, which was odd.

• Retromags Curator

I may have been thinking of atariage when I tried it. Both atariage & here had the forum upgrades. I just tried making a blog on here a few hours ago, and it worked perfectly. Did the same a short while back on atariage, and never was able to find it on the "member blogs" subforum, which was odd.

Yeah AtariAge runs the same software....just a pretier skin and much bigger fanbase :lol:

I have seen Alberts posts over at the Invision website....apparently his upgrade did not go as smooth as ours :sad: