Seed For Older Nintendo Power

Guest RetroGoth

I have stopped seeding the older individual issues in favor of seeding the full year releases. You can find these on Mininova:

Nintendo Power 1988 CBR

Nintendo Power 1989 CBR

These releases contain all of the older issues to which you are referring. If you only wany certain issues, most Bittorrent clients will let you specify which files within a torrent you want to download.

I will continue to seed these as well as the other releases that have not yet been incorporated into full year packs.

Guest RetroGoth
I have stopped seeding the older individual issues in favor of seeding the full year releases. You can find these on Mininova:

Nintendo Power 1988 CBR

Nintendo Power 1989 CBR

These releases contain all of the older issues to which you are referring. If you only wany certain issues, most Bittorrent clients will let you specify which files within a torrent you want to download.

I will continue to seed these as well as the other releases that have not yet been incorporated into full year packs.

ok thanks will start on them tomorrow

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
could any one tell me where i can find a download for the ff1 walk throught? I think it was from the first year, although i could be wrong. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

well, there actually was an entire issue devoted to final fantasy 1, vol 17...

Since this is such a hard to find magazine, as well as scan...The first 3 people to message me via aim, will receive this scan...I may consider torrenting it as well, but not immediately...my aim name is KMFDManic

Least I can do to help the site, along with phillyman out!

well, there actually was an entire issue devoted to final fantasy 1, vol 17...

Since this is such a hard to find magazine, as well as scan...The first 3 people to message me via aim, will receive this scan...I may consider torrenting it as well, but not immediately...my aim name is KMFDManic

Least I can do to help the site, along with phillyman out!

I have a copy that that was scanned all funky....Is that the same one you have or do you have a better copy?

I have a copy that that was scanned all funky....Is that the same one you have or do you have a better copy?

you most likely have the version that appears water damaged...someone gave the scans to me, and they were crappy as hell..but that person has since given me higher resolution ones which ive been able to do a decent job with...its a far cry from the original scan you have. if you want it, give me ftp info or just aim me...

• 1 month later...