Bacon And Cheese Stuffed Pizza Burger

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

Please tell me you're not the one who is making that. And if you are, please tell me you didn't eat it. :unsure:

No I did not make it....found it on this site

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

I am going to make my own concoction to submit to that site......I am thinking about getting a huge piece of bread....slicing it in half and make two huge pieces of garlic bread out of it, then cook up some breaded chicken breasts covered with mozzerella cheese, and some spagetti w/sauce and make a huge Chicken Parm & Spagetti Sandwich on Garlic Bread :lol:

• Retromags Curator

Speaking of which, check out this article: http://healthyliving.freedomblogging.com/2009/08/27/an-even-fatter-future-for-america/9441/

Looks like all Americans will be fat by 2050.

The US is only the 9th fattest country in the world. But it's based on BMI, and BMI is bullshit (see Penn & Peller's Bullshit!, Season 5, episode 1 for more info on BMI). Not to mention that hoarding calories is what the human body is designed to do. Not to mention that being overweight or obese doesn't necessarily mean you are not healthy. For some people, because of genetics and such, being overweight is a healthy state for them, often more healthy for them in particular than if they were not overweight. As long as you exercise, you can be healthy without being your ideal body weight. Often, people who are overweight/obese that exercise (walking, jogging, working out, etc) are healthier than the skinny guy who doesn't exercise.

• Downvote 1

The US is only the 9th fattest country in the world. But it's based on BMI, and BMI is bullshit (see Penn & Peller's Bullshit!, Season 5, episode 1 for more info on BMI). Not to mention that hoarding calories is what the human body is designed to do. Not to mention that being overweight or obese doesn't necessarily mean you are not healthy. For some people, because of genetics and such, being overweight is a healthy state for them, often more healthy for them in particular than if they were not overweight. As long as you exercise, you can be healthy without being your ideal body weight. Often, people who are overweight/obese that exercise (walking, jogging, working out, etc) are healthier than the skinny guy who doesn't exercise.

You have a link to the article? I want to know who is number 1-5.

I agree that being 30 lbs overweight is sometimes healthier than being 30 lbs underweight. However, it would be very hard to say someone is healthy who is 100 lbs overweight unless they are a bodybuilder. Speaking of which, lifting weights is a great way to get in shape and not suffer with being hungry all the time. Muscle burns 3x as many calories as fat. In fact, if you want to add muscle, in order to see any progress you have to increase your daily intake of calories anywhere from 300-1500 per day above what the daily recommendation states, depending on your body type.

And in other obesity-related news, UCLA on Tuesday released a study that compared brains of elderly people who were obese, overweight and of normal weight. Obese people had on average 8 percent less brain tissue than people of normal weight while overweight people have four percent less tissue.

so not only will everyone be fat, but stupid too?

I'm not buying this. Yes, there is an obesity problem in the united states, but i don't think it will ever get to the point where everyone will be obese. Anyone who speaks about something as if its the absolute truth will almost always be wrong.

also, I found the statistic on the fattest countries.

http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/obesity.html

apparently some country I never heard of called Nauru is the fattest at almost 95%.