Nintendo Ds/gba Formatted Media Forum

MBJ

I just ran across a new forum for the online distribution of media formatted for play on the Nintendo DS/GBA using compatible media players. They just released season 1 of Futurama and have recently released episodes of other shows like My Name is Earl and American Dad, some of which are being distributed via BitTorrent.

The forum, titled Media-NDS, can be found HERE.

Unless you got yourself a big-butt memory card, or like to have 3 or 4 of them hanging around with their space being wasted by tv shows you'd probably watch once or twice (unless you're really a boob tube junkie), imo its a total waste of time. The damn things are HANDHELD GAME MACHINES! The proof of concept they can play videos has been established, so please get back to what's important on those devices, and that's playing games.

If you really want to waste your money, go get one of those godforsaken iPod video units, at least it has the storage space to hold more than a few episodes and in a better quality format too.

Unless you got yourself a big-butt memory card, or like to have 3 or 4 of them hanging around with their space being wasted by tv shows you'd probably watch once or twice (unless you're really a boob tube junkie), imo its a total waste of time. The damn things are HANDHELD GAME MACHINES! The proof of concept they can play videos has been established, so please get back to what's important on those devices, and that's playing games.

If you really want to waste your money, go get one of those godforsaken iPod video units, at least it has the storage space to hold more than a few episodes and in a better quality format too.

I happen to like my iPod! :) Of course, I've had it for 2 months and I'm not using it for video nearly as much as I thought, but I also haven't found an "easy as pie" converter for moving video to it either, and haven't had time to play with iTunes for the function.