Sign in to follow this  
Mister Zero

Which current-gen console(s) do you own?

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which current-gen console(s) do you own?

I've got a 360, a Wii and a Ds, and now that the PS3 has been reduced to 300 euro's I'm thinking about getting one of those too. I think the blue ray player and the free online play may just convince me to finally buy one.

I'm thinking of buying a PS3 slim sometime, too.

I really recommend getting a DS, it has some fun games. You'd be best off to buy a DSi, even though I don't like them. Mainly for the reason that they're phasing out the DS original and lites. Just sucks if you want to play GBA games and buy a DSi, because you can't.

I think that's a good move. It's also possible to get things to play backups with on the DS Lite(both DS and GBA), so that's always something to look into if you like that kind of thing. The DSi doesn't have anything like that yet, I don't believe.

I'll be buying a PS3 Slim soon to add to my Wii and 360. Eventually I want to get a DSi; That Flipnote Studio program looks like way too much fun to me. Then I can dedicated my Lite to GBA games :)

I was thinking of getting a PSP some time back. But then a friend told me that some of the game's for it have really long loading time's because of the umd. He also said that the battery life wasn't too great either. I don't know if anyone else has found these issue's to be a problem, but in the end I didn't buy one.

I think I might check out the PSP Go when it's released though. Now that the umd is gone I can't see loading time's and battery life being too big of a problem anymore and it seem's to be a lot lighter too. Of course the trade off with the PSP Go is that you don't get to buy actual physical game's, with great artwork on the case and cool game manual's.

Anyone have a DSi? I'm wondering how good any of the DSiWare is. Mainly Oscar in Toyland, it looks like an old-school platformer like Bubsy or Astal.

Don't have a DSi yet but I have been checking out the DSiWare game's. Oscar in Toyland and Castle of Magic look pretty good but nothing else look's that interesting to me yet. I guess it will take a while for a decent amount of game's to build up.

On my 3rd 360 first 2 packed up, got a psp don't really use it that much, and a wii used for (trying) to lose a bit of weight and get fit, hope to get a PS3 later this year.

I have both of the hand-helds and a PS3. I've been meaning to get a 360 as there are some games on that that interest me, and the Wii for the Virtual Console.

Just a wii and a DS for me. Nintendo all the way. Still have my old imported Nintendo 64">N64 too, along with a selection of the finest games :Yahooo:

I'm a hardcore PC gamer, though I do have access to the current-gen consoles which my friends own.