Which current-gen console(s) do you own?

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which current-gen console(s) do you own?

• 1 month later...

I own a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and DS. My PC though getting old can play at least some next gen games.

I'll update my consoles to having all three home consoles now, and a DSi (XL). And I actually started using my PS3 again the other night to start Uncharted 2.

Love playing Uncharted 2 co-op online, very addictive.

• 1 month later...

Nintendo Fan!!!!! Wii and DS Lite and of course I need some eye candy (great graphics) and for that I have the 360! I read that some people are planing on getting the DSi, that might be a waste of money, considering that the 3DS is around the corner...that's just my opinion :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just plain fan of video games. I own all of them. If I don't own it right now, I'll own it eventually. lol. Seriously though, I have the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo DS Lite, and PSP. I also play games on PC. But isn't that a given? I plan on getting the Nintendo 3DS this Winter for Resident Evil Revelations and New Super Mario Bros 2. The Playstation Vita I will have to wait at least a couple of years for better games to come out.

• 1 month later...

2x PS3 - Slim with 720gb 7200RPM Drives

2x Xbox 360 - Slim - Black with Kinect - iextreme 3.0 crappy 250gb version since MS won't let you upgrade drives. Any jtag people out there?

1x PSP 2000 - Piano Black CFW

1x PS Vita - Won from Taco Bell - Mortal Kombat, MGS HD, Uncharted, Unit 13, Resistance <- only games worth having -> Mod Nation Racers and some other crappy game.

1x Nintendo Wii - Softmod with NES/SNES Emulators

I think the poll needs to be updated to include the 3DS and PSP...

Anyway, if DS and PSP are still considered current gen...

DS Lite

PS3

PSP 2000

PSP 3000 (yup, I have two)

3DS

PS Vita

I didn't get an Xbox360 / Wii for budget reasons. I can't afford more than one console, and I really don't have as much time to play games at home. Most of my game time right now is during breaks at work and on commutes home. One console is enough for me, and I decided the PS3 would be it.