KiwiArcader's Work In Progress

KiwiArcader

By the sound of it the mag was first published as Strategy Plus before becoming Computer Games Strategy Plus then later Computer Games but I have no idea on when the name changes took place. I do have a member of my site who says he has almost a complete collection which he wants a hand with funds to help send them to me for scanning though so if I can sort it we might have a lot of these coming my way hopefully.

• Like 3

Computer Games: Strategy Plus issue 30 is now available .....I only have four issues left to scan before the well runs dry ….

Only 4 more? :o If you can close a deal with that guy who has the nearly complete collection, let me know and I'd be happy to help with the shipping.

• Like 1

Absolutely, wasn't meaning to take anything away from your outstanding contributions.

Don't worry. I didn't think for a minute that was the case anyway. And I totally agree that if he doesn't come back so we can get these preserved it would indeed be a shame given the lack of them preserved at the present time. The balls in his court though so we wait and see if it pans out. I asked for a price to ship so I have an understanding of the costs. Until he provides it I have no idea if current donations will cover all or a percentage of it. I'll definitely keep you posted if I hear anything.

They're nice mags so yeah, I am dead keen to see more of them too :)

Okay. Quick update on the status of Computer Games: Strategy Plus.

Cameron's got back to me and shipping the mags is definitely still on. Just working through the process of costing out shipping a couple of different size boxes to New Zealand. Then it's just a case of PAYPAL'ing him the money for the shipping price that I can afford and hopefully the requisite box arrives a couple of weeks later.

Now if I could just get my brother to sort out the same for those PC Gamer (USA) mags he has at his house in MD......

• Like 1

Good to hear about CGSP! Does Cameron happen to have any of the coverdiscs? I know you're not into those but if he's getting rid of them I might be able to make a home for them.

Also keep an eye on the database here for PC Gamer (USA) as I still acquire them every now and then.