KiwiArcader's Work In Progress

KiwiArcader

????

Did you test the [Insert other media] > Insert image from URL option? That one appears borked when I try to add the OGM URL for the image. It won't do anything. It worked a few days ago on the previous image but not yesterdays one.

I used the "Drag here to attach" function to get that image up yesterday. At least that worked so I know what to do here on out ....

• Retromags Curator
36 minutes ago, KiwiArcader said:

Another Computer Games issue see's the digital light today with issue 179 now available over at OGM.

179.jpg

"That's right, Tom, I'm here at Retromags currently awaiting an update on how @kitsunebi77's alley is taking this furious pounding. With magazines pouring in, none of them lubed, it appears as though Kitsunebi's alley might be clogged and out of commission for quite some time. Back to you until we know more."

*huggles*
Areala

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KiwiArcader said:

No sure how my W.I.P turned X-rated all of a sudden but Computer Games: Strategy Plus issue .... umm!! ... 69 is now available over at OGM:blink:

Oh hey, I used to own that one.  Back in the day I think I ordered something from Chips & Bits, and they gave me a free year's subscription.

40 minutes ago, KiwiArcader said:

Well, the owner of Chips & Bits published the magazine so not unexpected I guess. 

Hey, you've gotta boost those circulation numbers somehow so you can charge more for ad space.  It was a distant third in sales to PC Gamer and CGW, I think.

I also had free subscriptions to GamePro for filling out a survey or something - I hated that mag, but hey, free was free.

9 hours ago, Areala said:

I never knew this! That's awesome. :)

:angel:

Well, he evidently spammed the MySpace user base to such an extent he got litigated to hell and back which resulted in the magazine being cancelled. Someone who was writing for the magazine at the time confirmed as such on my website. Weirdest way I've ever heard of a magazine being discontinued.

• Retromags Curator
57 minutes ago, KiwiArcader said:

Well, he evidently spammed the MySpace user base to such an extent he got litigated to hell and back which resulted in the magazine being cancelled. Someone who was writing for the magazine at the time confirmed as such on my website. Weirdest way I've ever heard of a magazine being discontinued.

Oh my GAWD, that's hilarious! :lol:

:angel: