Does anyone know if I can view the scans on a IPhone?

xlenigma

Yes, a great deal of the files available here are in the CBZ or CBR format. Not sure how many but a great deal. These files can be read with Comic Book Reader, Comical and CDisplay. The PDF's might be a problem for an Iphone so I would check the file extension with your computer first.

Perfect sounds great thank you.

Beats me what people see in reading graphical mags/comics on such a tiny screen?I personally wouldn't consider reading one on my PSP or NDS. Or cellphone.

I actually went and bought a IBM X41 Tablet laptop to read these and I consider the 12" screen the minimum I'd accept. Still ...different strokes and all that .....

Maybe because of my age my eye's just aren't up to it anymore tongue.gif

Beats me what people see in reading graphical mags/comics on such a tiny screen?I personally wouldn't consider reading one on my PSP or NDS. Or cellphone.

I actually went and bought a IBM X41 Tablet laptop to read these and I consider the 12" screen the minimum I'd accept. Still ...different strokes and all that .....

Maybe because of my age my eye's just aren't up to it anymore tongue.gif

I agree. Being able to read PDFs and CBR on an iphone is cool for about 20 or 30 min and then just gets tedious because you constantly have to zoom in and out to navigate. I guess if you don't own a computer it would be acceptable.

I agree. Being able to read PDFs and CBR on an iphone is cool for about 20 or 30 min and then just gets tedious because you constantly have to zoom in and out to navigate. I guess if you don't own a computer it would be acceptable.

Zooming In/Out? Scrolling? How quaint ... LOL

I turn the laptop into tablet mode, rotate the screen to portrait and with fullscreen viewing with PDF's it's just like having a mag in your hands. Or a hundred mags ... and not being a widescreen laptop helps a heap too.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...