Data

Hardware & Accessories

14 posts in this topic

Retromags Presents!

Super Gameboy

MwpSuDD.jpg

Do you have other variations of this advertisement? Feel free to submit them in this thread!
Conversations about this game or advertisement are also welcome in this thread :)

1 person likes this

Retromags Presents!

Handy Boy

1Zf5E9k.jpg

Do you have other variations of this advertisement? Feel free to submit them in this thread!
Conversations about this game or advertisement are also welcome in this thread :)

1 person likes this

Retromags Presents!

Light Boy

hrJbq2D.jpg

1 person likes this

Retromags Presents!

The Game Keeper

tR5uCUC.jpg

Retromags Presents!

The Illuminator

2e7yOMV.jpg

1 person likes this

We've found another Light Boy ad! Enjoy! :)

gallery_8883_27_198956.jpg

*huggles*

Areala

1 person likes this

A new Illuminator ad has, uh, come to light (pardon the pun). :)

gallery_8883_27_167625.jpg

*huggles*

Areala

Here's an ad for three accessories made by NUBY. You could really Frankenstein this system into looking nothing like a normal "brick" unit. :)

gallery_8883_27_254673.jpg

*huggles*

Areala

Ah, I knew I didn't have a Light Boy or The Illuminator but something similar to the former without the magnifier. Perhaps it was a Game Light from Nuby. Too bad it didn't fit when using the Game Genie though...

I'm still wondering what my carrying case was called. It was a soft black case with a hard tray inside. They GB went in the middle, and 2 spaces on each side for games with more space below for AC adapter, cords, etc.

Edit: This one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Nintendo-Game-Boy-Case-and-Battery-Pack-/270610451490?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games&hash=item3f01a3cc22

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Nintendo-Game-Boy-4-games-case-AC-Adaptor-/160458525576?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Vintage_Video_Games&hash=item255c12cb88

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Original-Gameboys-W-Case-Games-And-More-/180531158369?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games&hash=item2a087edd61

I believe this was the last device to be created for Original Gameboy and the Pocket.  I found this in Computer & Videogames issue 201 August 1998 on page 31.

The Guinness World Records declared this the world's smallest digital camera in 1999.

iMdl8qk.jpg

1 person likes this

You know Nintendo Power had a super gameboy magazine that was packaged with the system, anybody have that.?

I do. :)

*huggles*

Areala

Retromags Presents!

The Illuminator

2e7yOMV.jpg

OMG, Nintendo started "coming out" before it was even a joke!