For People With 3+ Consoles Hooked Up

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

After wondering when someone was going to do this

Some one finally made something to hold Consoles :D ......Most under the TV entertainment stands only have 2 shelves and that gets eaten up pretty quickly with a VCR and DVD player .......So someone finally made something for us

I have the 4 Shelf version .......but they also make a 3 Shelf version ......both on Bestbuys website under Gaming Acessories / Gaming Furniture

I have a Gamecube , Saturn , N64 , Dreamcast , PS2 and two Xbox's on this :) .......finally i can hook up my systems without keeping them on the floor

7686603ra4gy.jpg

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1134703785585

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1134703785527

Heh, reminds me of the shoe rack my wife uses for her 50 pairs of dress shoes in the closet. I won't tell her this one has casters on it, she'll get the idea that it's ok to roll them out around the room and i'll be pushing the damn thing out of the way all the time ;)

Of course, for someone looking for a quick easy way to clean up the floor clutter of a few consoles scattered around a TV its a step in the right direction.

Sometimes you can look in the department stores' furniture sections for a tv stand, some of them are quite wide and have 3 or 4 doors of storage space under where the tv goes, you can easily tuck in a handful of consoles, all the wires, and some stacks of games. When you want to play, just open a door and bring out the controller, when you're all done, just close it up.

• 3 months later...