The Retro League Podcast

nickerous

If anyone is interested in retrogaming related podcasts, go check out The Retro League at:

http://www.theretroleague.com/

Four episodes have been released with topics such as, Top 5 NES games, Arcade memories, a discussion about what retro gaming means, and the hosts' personal over rated NES games. Ebay auctions and Games of the week are also frequent topics. Check it out! And, be sure to leave some feedback!

• Like 1

I like this podcast and will continue to listen. I recommend subscribing. Trust me, I've listened to some horrifically bad retro gaming podcasts, and this one is not one of them.

Just listened to episode one of the podcast, enjoyed it a lot. It's always interesting to hear how other's got into gaming and the Shining Force and Final Fantasy VI discussion's were good too.

I usually just listen to the Retronauts podcast at 1 up.com but I'll definitely be listening to more of The Retro League in the future. :)

I don't understand what is so special about this. I was hoping there would be videos of each game, namely Shadowrun for SNES. This was one of the best games that I always forget about. I really spent alot of hours trying to colect money and weapons so I could hire Techies to crack computers and killers to help me shoot down the evil Japanese businessmen. The game was set in an alternate future where the gangs had weird names like the Halloweeners who send you on a body gaurd mission and tells you to "get mule".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...