Changes made to Retromags!

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

The Retromags Wiki is dead. I have decided to remove it. It never accomplished what it was intended to do, was rarely if ever updated, and the wiki software is just terrible software in general.

All links coming up in a search that point to a wiki.retromags.com page will redirect to retromags.com.

The Project Tracker has also been removed.

• Retromags Curator

I kinda liked the Wiki for the search-able index of each issue of Nintendo Power for the games covered in each section. :mellow:

I am going to take over control of the indexing at GamingMagz.com.

I liked the Wiki too, and a lot of time was put into it. The data isn't completely gone is it?

The data is backed up and I am moving all of it over to GamingMagz. I am still getting it all put together, but in the end it should look much better than its Wiki counterpart.

• 2 months later...

I am going to take over control of the indexing at GamingMagz.com.

The data is backed up and I am moving all of it over to GamingMagz. I am still getting it all put together, but in the end it should look much better than its Wiki counterpart.

Hey Phillyman, just visited gamingmagz for the first time. The Nintendo Power magazine pages there are very nice looking and thorough in listing the contents. :)

So thanks for that!

Are you going to continue updating and adding new NP magazine pages with the contents listed? (NP Indexing)

I'd love to see the NP Index there be complete at some point. ^_^

• Like 1