Commodore Magazines on Scribd

Crookedmouth

Anyone interested in old Commodore 64/128/Amiga magazines should check this out. I think it is closed to full set of Commodore Power/Play and Commodore Magazine. The early Power/Plays have some nice VIC-20 content too. They are in PDF format and the scans are very well done.

This is a link to a search page just scroll through pages. If it doesn't work just do your own search. I think I had to register to download.

Commodore Mags

• Like 1

I have downloaded complete sets of just about every Commodore magazine released in PDF format ... CU Amiga, Commodore Power-Play, Commodore Disc User, Commodore Format .... the list goes on ...

The problem is I don't know who scanned them. I think Mort scanned the Disc User mags and a lot of other mags as well ... but without the okay from the scanner I cannot make them available here. If you can confirm what mags have been scanned by Mort and if he is okay hosting them here it's simply a case of me uploading them along with converting them to CBR. Some of his early scans do need some cropping/color work done though ...

So there's a job for someone .... get hold of Mort and work out what he has scanned and whether we can use them. I have all his Mega mags as well for instance if you want to see them here. I have too much on my plate at present scanning or uploading new stuff so need someone else to go bat for us on this ...

Almost guaranteed he didn't scan them.

Mort is the guy who makes mags available on ZZap64 Zuperstore I think ... correct me if I am wrong Phillyman. That remark about contacting Mort was primarily directed towards Phillyman as Mort has been uploading cover scans here and said we can use his mag scans but I need a list of the stuff he has made available via PDF's so I know what is his and what isn't etc.