1. 1. What should be my 127th Scan?

• Video and Arcade Games Issue 1
    • Diehard GameFan Issue 4
    • EGM Issue 8
    • GamePro Issue 4

• Retromags Curator

Vote On Phillyman's 127th Scan!

Voting ends March 6th 2010

Over the past 7 months I have been burdened with countless things distracting me from scanning. I have finally started to get back on top of things around here...so its time to revive these threads! Cast your vote for what I should scan next. This topic will remain open until the closing date above, and whatever magazine gets the most votes, will be my next task!

gallery_9_183507.jpggallery_9_231401.jpg

gallery_8_159429.jpggallery_1_10_306249.jpg

Video & Arcade Games Issue 1 (Spring 1983)

Diehard Gamefan Issue 4 (February 1993)

EGM Issue 8 (March 1990)

GamePro Issue 4 (November 1989)

• Like 1

All great magazine's and I'm looking forward to reading them all in the future. My choice for Phillyman's next scan is Diehard Game Fan. I always really liked this magazine.

When I used to read it in the mid 90's it really stood out for me. I liked it's layout and design and it always had tons of great screen shots. I also liked how it was printed on such great quality paper. I seem to remember some of the reviewer's occasionally giving very high review score's which I didn't always agree with but even so I always thought this was a great magazine. :)

It's the least popular one right now, but I'm voting GameFan because it's the most expensive and therefore hardest to obtain. I guess I'm biased though, since I have the GamePro and EGM issues already and don't get much out of the 80s mags!