Gene Simmons Scumbag Son Plagiarizes Bleach Manga

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

So Gene Simmons (KISS)....well Mr. Simmons had the following to say about "File Sharers"

The record industry doesn't have a f*cking clue how to make money. It's only their fault for letting foxes get into the henhouse and then wondering why there's no eggs or chickens. Every little college kid, every freshly-scrubbed little kid's face should have been sued off the face of the earth. They should have taken their houses and cars and nipped it right there in the beginning. Those kids are putting 100,000 to a million people out of work. How can you pick on them? They've got freckles. That's a crook. He may as well be wearing a bandit's mask.

With that in mind, his son has decided to pretty much rip off the Bleach Manga (Comic) for his own gain....

http://community.livejournal.com/bleachness/446299.html

Here is just one example.....of MANY!

kenny2.jpg043jdv.jpg

[Edited on 2-25-2010 by phillyman2004]

Yeah because there are so many famous musicians that are starving. And having a hard time paying for that 5th house because of all these scrubs that are taking their money.

This is how I look at at; Stealing is stealing. Yes, it is against the law and people should not do it. But those people out there that are fans will pay for the music and all the paraphernalia. I don't download music anymore because I many times the quality of music is horrid. On top of that there is too high of a risk to getting worms, viruses, malware and whatever else. It's just not worth it.

Then again I'm not really into music like some people.

There are some bands that I'm really into like The Killers and Joy Electric where the day the music is released I'm there buying it. But other than them I may buy a few CDs a year just because I'm not into music. I'd rather be playing video games.

I'm not that into music CDs anymore just because there aren't enough good songs on the CD to make me happy. You usually get a couple of songs you've heard and like, and the rest is stuff that doesn't really do anything for me or sounds rushed.

I'm glad they have it set up now with things like iTunes and places where you can just get the high quality mp3 for like .99 cents instead of having to go out and get the whole album and waste $7-$20. I'm glad we at least have that option now, and that happened basically because of the whole music piracy thing.

I think the way the music industry has failed in that they don't strive for quality the same way they used to.

That being said, I've watched Gene's show a couple of times and his son reminds me of a few kids I went to school with. This is exactly the type of thing they used to do, too. In art class, they used to trace or copy a picture from a manga or something and try to pass it off as their own in class to get a good grade. Shame, shame! <_<

• Retromags Curator

I'm not that into music CDs anymore just because there aren't enough good songs on the CD to make me happy. You usually get a couple of songs you've heard and like, and the rest is stuff that doesn't really do anything for me or sounds rushed.

I'm glad they have it set up now with things like iTunes and places where you can just get the high quality mp3 for like .99 cents instead of having to go out and get the whole album and waste $7-$20. I'm glad we at least have that option now, and that happened basically because of the whole music piracy thing.

I think the way the music industry has failed in that they don't strive for quality the same way they used to.

That being said, I've watched Gene's show a couple of times and his son reminds me of a few kids I went to school with. This is exactly the type of thing they used to do, too. In art class, they used to trace or copy a picture from a manga or something and try to pass it off as their own in class to get a good grade. Shame, shame! <_<

Splurge the extra 50 cents or whatever it is and get the lossless download of the song. MP3's don't cut it unless you listen to music exclusively on those junky earbuds or any of those iPod dock things. :)