How often do you visit Retromags?

Mister Zero

I was just wondering if everyone else is as addicted to this forum as I am. How often do you check this site every day? Do you even leave the site/log out? :bag:

I usually check the forum every time I hop onto the net and check my e-mail/etc. If I'm not working that day, I'll be on quite often. After work, I'm here a lot, too, after I do my real life stuff and spend time with the family.

What about you?

I usually have my log-in status set to "Stay logged in" for every forum/site I'm registered to, RetroMags included.

I check by the site every day, usually about ten times over a period of 8 hours, if not more if I'm really bored. I don't frequent a lot of sites online, so I check for updates pretty often.

I'm a cop and this is my beat. I'd like to become well known to the community so residents will feel comfortable approaching me to talk about issues in the community, and they may be more inclined to report problems when they feel like they have a personal connection with the department.

My radio is always on.

• Retromags Curator

I was just wondering if everyone else is as addicted to this forum as I am. How often do you check this site every day? Do you even leave the site/log out? :bag:

I usually check the forum every time I hop onto the net and check my e-mail/etc. If I'm not working that day, I'll be on quite often. After work, I'm here a lot, too, after I do my real life stuff and spend time with the family.

What about you?

I check in at least once a day; more often if I'm off work and not doing anything. :)

*huggles*

Areala