Luigi's Eating Disorder?

Guest 420

T1_-1_1394359.jpg

I was just scanning this and after looking at Luigi in his youth I started to wonder....

Did the ensuing years of living in his brothers shadow send him spiraling down a path of anorexia/bulimia? :blink:

Or did he have some darker drug problem? :o

I mean, let's face it....ol' dude lost alot of weight. He's now half the man he used to be.

Mabey it's time for an intervention :)

:P

I'd ask the question too...how many people here remember playing Mario Bros. on the 2600? :)

I yearned for the arcade-quality graphics but the 2600 just couldn't deliver that promise (in hindsight of course, but who were we to know that someday we could have better?). I typically spent most of my time back in the pre 8-bit days in the arcades, since nothing in my mind at home was better than the arcades and the best games were always there.

Maybe poor old Luigi is a lot older than his brother is and the symptoms of old age are creeping up on him, or what I think is he collected way too many coins during the bonus levels and rather than bank it away for future use like his brother Mario did so he could by his way to success, Luigi used it to buy cocaine and then became a heroin addict later on.

Muahahaha....

I think you guy are way out of line.When a celeb wants to lose weight they get the gastrik bypass or go to a fat farm.

P.S. if he did resort to drugs, it would have been shrooms not blow.DUH :huh:

But that's too obvious!!! Celebs live in the limelight and make you think they're doing something, and behind your back they're doing something else. Schrooms would be hallucinogenic and wouldn't help his accuracy for jumping around too much, he'd stumble and fall everywhere. He'd definitely have to be doing rails to keep bouncing around like that all the time!!! He's always jacked! :)

• 2 weeks later...