Table Tennis

jeffjenx

I just wanted to let anyone around know about a great game that just recently came out for the Xbox360. It's by Rockstar and it's called Rockstar Presents Table Tennis. It may sound cheesy, but I highly recommend at least renting it.

The online tournaments have been addictive to say the least. And it's one of those games that's very easy to pick up and start playing, but has such a great replay value.

It's one of those games that are "easy to play, difficult to master" and you'll see why when you play online.

So if you got a 360, go check out this game please. And you can find me on LIVE gamertag MrSlayerJenkins.

I had the luxury to play this game for about an hour this past Friday and another hour on Saturday, and I liked it, and it's pretty challenging to play too. The graphics look great, although I think the power characters have a bit too much of an advantage in the game.

There's a three sentence synopsis for ya. :P I'll write more later.

Yeah I actually play with a defensive character and have no trouble getting by against the power ones. It's a matter of learning how to play, and believe me the computer is tough. Once get online, i think it's the best experience, except now it's starting to get tainted with cheaters and boosters and whatnot.

It's definitely a pick-up-and-go game, which is what drew me to it in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...
if only rockstar published on nintendo consoles nowadays.... table tennis+wii=sweet

Wii Sports will have a tennnis mode (the one that was demoed at E3). I imagine that is this is popular enough then an online capable table tennis game wouldn't be much of a stretch for Nintendo to develop itself.

I think that Wii needs an air hockey game. E-reader air hockey for GBA was AWESOME!

ereader_arihockey_game2.jpg

I need to go back and print up some of the cards, I know that can be done now.

How is this done? Is there a "how to" page anywhere? The dots on those cards are pretty small. Do you need a specific quality printer to do it?

Also, does anyone know if e-reader air hockey was ever emulated? I have all of the original stuff but it would be kind of cool to play it on a bigger screen. Maybe I'll just have to get a Game Boy Player one of these days.