Retro EGM & GamePro mags for sale

TampaTony78

I've acquired my brother's collection of many EGM, EGM2, GamePro, GamePlayers & Official Playstation Magazines. I don't want to throw away or recycle. I know they have some value. I'm willing to see some offers. Media mail rate through USPS is very affordable for sending magazines. If you're seeking a specific issue please request & it'll be checked for you. Thanks

I will wait to let others here post interest before staking claim on the ones I would like to get.  Please, do not throw them out though if no one steps up.  There are several I would like.

Thanks

I have way too many EGM magazines to list. If there's a specific issue you're looking for please state so. I have 7 Game Players issues.....July 1994.. July 1995..Dec 1994..Dec 1993..Feb 1996..June 1993...Nov 1993

I do have ALL 1993 EGM issues

July 1992 still needs scanning...

What do you have for EGM from 1993 to 1998? And what EGM2 and Game Players issues do you have?

I have way too many EGM magazines to list. If there's a specific issue you're looking for please state so. I do have all from 1993 EGM. I have 7 Game Players issues.....July 1994.. July 1995..Dec 1994..Dec 1993..Feb 1996..June 1993...Nov 1993

• Retromags Curator

For EGM, the ones I am interested in are May-August 1993, November and December 1993 For the other years (depending on what you have): January-March 1994, October-December 1994, all of 1995 except January and October, all of 1996 except April and May, all of 1997 except January, August and September, and all of 1998 except March and June.

For Game Players, everything but November 1993.

For EGM2, anything that is not yellow in the table on this page.

Redstar, I completely missed your thread (just went and looked for it thinking it was one I replied to but that was another member).  As mentioned in the other thread though, I am staying back (I am co-owner of another magazine preservation site, Out-of-Print Archive) and will let members of Retromags speak up first for taking anything.  

If you have any of your mags left I would definitely be interested in talking with you about getting certain issues (not all are of interest to me).  I do apologize for missing your thread though.

• Retromags Curator

So there's no interest in the magazines I'm donating, but there's considerable response when someone's selling?

I hadn't seen that you were donating that huge lot you found or else I would have hassled you already :). I'll be hassling you shortly :)

• 3 weeks later...