Sign in to follow this  
Bablefish

Amazing new Sonic game in the works

WOW that looks way better than Sonic 4. I'm headed over to get the demo now.

I saw the game play video and found that there is too much going on at once, which makes it very distracting. Plus I am not crazy about the art style they used for the foreground. But it's still amazing for being fan made!

Anyone picking up sonic generations? The game was pretty fun (demo), despite the crappy framerate while in 3D mode, but I imagine they'll have that fixed up in time for release. The 3D looked really good for being a 2D game. Made it feel like a klonoa game.

I'm looking forward to it, but also hoping it won't be a total letdown. I gave Sega a chance with Sonic 4, and they did OKAY, but not great.

I plan on picking up Generations if the reviews are good. I might hold off until the price goes down as well since I have enough games I am not playing.

I bought Sonic Generations on Steam 10 days ago and I love it. It is a masterpiece as far as Sonic games have gone over the last 10 years.

You play each stage as original Sonic from the 90's or the taller Sonic from the Dreamcast era. For 30 bucks on Steam you won't regret the purchase. All Sonic fans are required to try this game in 1080p.

After hearing the music from the game, I'll be picking this game up for the Xbox 360 at some point; probably when the price drops or it's on sale. I still have a Wii and 360 game sitting on my entertainment unit which haven't been played yet.

Just got done beating the pc version of sonic generations. Amazing version. Craps all over the PS3 version (sold my copy off), and is cheaper to boot. My main issue with the console version was the choppy 30 fps (especially for classic sonic mode). The pc version at native 1080p, 60 fps, and the ability to mod is too hard to pass up. I agree with Jake, if you have a decent PC, I'd highly recommend picking up the pc version.