Amazing new Sonic game in the works

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought Sonic Generations on Steam 10 days ago and I love it. It is a masterpiece as far as Sonic games have gone over the last 10 years.

You play each stage as original Sonic from the 90's or the taller Sonic from the Dreamcast era. For 30 bucks on Steam you won't regret the purchase. All Sonic fans are required to try this game in 1080p.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got done beating the pc version of sonic generations. Amazing version. Craps all over the ps3 version (sold my copy off), and is cheaper to boot. My main issue with the console version was the choppy 30 fps (especially for classic sonic mode). The pc version at native 1080p, 60 fps, and the ability to mod is too hard to pass up. I agree with Jake, if you have a decent PC, I'd highly recommend picking up the pc version.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.