Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucoshi

Clay Fighter Beta Restauration Projetic: The extreme sculpover

29 posts in this topic

I'm making my beta restauration so i'm looking for magazines with previews of Clayfighter, Clayfighter 2 Judgment Clay and Clayfighter 63 1/3.

When did they come out??? Year....month?

the year is 1993 for the first Clayfighter

By beta restauration you mean rom hacking?

yes! Why?

Because I'd love to see that!

So bad I declare myself a total neophyte on the subject (hacking/programming)... Back in the days Clayfighter gave a lot of fun times.

Yeah I was a huge SFII fan back in the day and when Clay Fighter came out I loved that as well. By the time they got to 63 1/3 I think they went a little too far in the bad comedy but I loved the way it looked. Clay Fighter, Clay, Clay Fighter come on hit them if you dare!

So did some one own a scan of videogame magazines with Clayfighter 1 preview becouse i'm starting with clayfighter 1 for Sega Genesis

I have these clayfighter scans for the SNES version.

August 1993:

ao020800a.th.jpgao020842.th.jpg

October 1993:

ao021000a.th.jpgao021028.th.jpg

November 1993:

ao021100a.th.jpgao021168.th.jpg

I have these clayfighter scans for the SNES version.

August 1993:

ao020800a.th.jpgao020842.th.jpg

October 1993:

ao021000a.th.jpgao021028.th.jpg

November 1993:

ao021100a.th.jpgao021168.th.jpg

good but i need one with screenshots of Helga and Blue Suede Goo at selection screen

This is really where having a good bibliography database would be key.

BTW, I don't know if you have searched for it, but there is a prototype of Clay Fighter 2 for the Genesis. I have a picture of the prototype board, though I am unsure who owns it and whether or not the ROM image was dumped.

BTW, I don't know if you have searched for it, but there is a prototype of Clay Fighter 2 for the Genesis. I have a picture of the prototype board, though I am unsure who owns it and whether or not the ROM image was dumped.

Is there a "Genesis Shrine" similar to your SNES site? it could be handy for this kind of ROM restauration projects.

Nice Finds but i'm in clayfighter 1 now and i need

Nice Finds but i'm in clayfighter 1 now and i need

beta screenshots of Helga and Blue Suede Goo at selection screen

Is there a "Genesis Shrine" similar to your SNES site? it could be handy for this kind of ROM restauration projects.

As far as I know, there is no website that specializes in Genesis prototypes the way I do. You could try asking on Hidden Palace.

As far as I know, there is no website that specializes in Genesis prototypes the way I do. You could try asking on Hidden Palace.

I tryied but nothing i will wait for more

I mean no body replied on my topic on hidden place so i think this is a better website

Who cares i know about this site got it?

Okay, jackass. You never mentioned it, so I figured I would. See if anyone else tries to help you, ingrate.

P.S. - Learn to type.

Okay, jackass. You never mentioned it, so I figured I would. See if anyone else tries to help you, ingrate.

P.S. - Learn to type.

Sorry my poor grammar buddy.

Sorry my poor grammar buddy.

Sorry, I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or what. I'm a bit snippy lately, please excuse me. I'm a jerk.

Sorry, I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or what. I'm a bit snippy lately, please excuse me. I'm a jerk.

Okey sp you have any scans my project

I haven't come across any, if I do I'll send them your way. It was out in 93 for SNES, so maybe there are some previews in 92/ 1st quarter 93 magazines.

I haven't come across any, if I do I'll send them your way. It was out in 93 for SNES, so maybe there are some previews in 92/ 1st quarter 93 magazines.

I will wait you

I'm not actually going to download all the magazines and look through them.. I'll leave that to you and your project. Okay? Here are some starting points, though:

http://www.retromags.com/forums/files/category/10-gamepro/page__sort_by__ASC__sort_key__file_name__num__10__st__30

http://www.retromags.com/forums/files/category/26-game-informer/

I'm not actually going to download all the magazines and look through them.. I'll leave that to you and your project. Okay? Here are some starting points, though:

http://www.retromags.com/forums/files/category/10-gamepro/page__sort_by__ASC__sort_key__file_name__num__10__st__30

http://www.retromags.com/forums/files/category/26-game-informer/

The game pro was easy but the Game Informer i can't find i also use PDFs

You can download CDisplay here if you wish. It's the program used to open our cbz and cbr files. It's a simple program and not very demanding of hard drive space or computer resources. I think we'll eventually be working on adding PDFs to more issues eventually, it just involves a lot more work, I think.

Also, I forgot to mention the most obvious, check Nintendo Power for around the same dates.

http://www.retromags.com/forums/files/category/1-nintendo-power/page__sort_by__ASC__sort_key__file_name__num__10__st__30

and

http://www.retromags.com/forums/files/category/1-nintendo-power/page__sort_by__ASC__sort_key__file_name__num__10__st__40