Sign in to follow this  
puslar_t

EDGE scans on Underground-Gamer

A user by the name of Escapade has posted several UHQ (~500mb per issue) scans of early EDGE on UG, but that bandwidth is too much for a ratio-driven site like UG. He also stated that he doesn't do 'scene releases', but it would be unfortunate to lose those precious scans due to high, unfeasible DPI. Maybe someone who's active on UG can ask if his scans can be resized and hosted here on retromags?

A user by the name of Escapade has posted several UHQ (~500mb per issue) scans of early EDGE on UG, but that bandwidth is too much for a ratio-driven site like UG. He also stated that he doesn't do 'scene releases', but it would be unfortunate to lose those precious scans due to high, unfeasible DPI. Maybe someone who's active on UG can ask if his scans can be resized and hosted here on retromags?

I'm not active there, or even have an account, but I may create one to ask about that. I wouldn't mind adopting those scans if he was fine with it.

pulsar_t it all comes down to resizing they like them here as 1600 pixels wide. Why even I discovered with my scans once say you resize a scan down from over 3200 pixels wide it is a much smaller file.

I've got extra Ratio to spare at UG if something needs to be snatched and uploaded elsewhere, if allowed. I can either grab them myself, or donate Upload credit to you E-Day. PM me your eMail address if you want an Invite to UG.