EDGE scans on Underground-Gamer

puslar_t

A user by the name of Escapade has posted several UHQ (~500mb per issue) scans of early EDGE on UG, but that bandwidth is too much for a ratio-driven site like UG. He also stated that he doesn't do 'scene releases', but it would be unfortunate to lose those precious scans due to high, unfeasible DPI. Maybe someone who's active on UG can ask if his scans can be resized and hosted here on retromags?

• 1 month later...
  • Retromags Curator

A user by the name of Escapade has posted several UHQ (~500mb per issue) scans of early EDGE on UG, but that bandwidth is too much for a ratio-driven site like UG. He also stated that he doesn't do 'scene releases', but it would be unfortunate to lose those precious scans due to high, unfeasible DPI. Maybe someone who's active on UG can ask if his scans can be resized and hosted here on retromags?

I'm not active there, or even have an account, but I may create one to ask about that. I wouldn't mind adopting those scans if he was fine with it.