Nintendo Power Scans are Complete

E-Day

So they are on Emuparadise. That's nice to know. Now its time to finish getting them. Thanks for the info.

Some of them, anyway. The later ones are still mostly missing.

Guess I'll just have to wait with the rest until they reappear, would love to be able to complete my new collection.

I didn't think the later ones were available here, either...is that incorrect?  Issues 146 and later.

As a magazine no longer being published, scans of Nintendo Power up through December 2006 would have been allowed on our site.  I personally don't have an interest in Nintendo Power beyond the first 50 issues or so, so I may not have downloaded everything we had, but the most recent issue I have from Retromags is #180 from June 2004.

• 2 months later...

It's really important that we preserve as many magazines as we can for future generations to enjoy because gaming is human culture. Our history needs to be preserved so future generations can see how far we've come. To me, these magazines are just as important as Charles Dickens' books.

• 2 weeks later...

So they are on Emuparadise. That's nice to know. Now its time to finish getting them. Thanks for the info.

Yes, emuparadise has all now. They do however miss 2-3 issues it seems, 90, 92 and

But http://annarchive.com/archive.html has them and some other stuff not on emu or here but overall emu has NP beyond issue 150. Hope it was ok to link if not pls delete this post. The scans are all retromags with but a few exceptions maybe 10 all in all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They only have up to 169, not all of them.  :P

Yes, emuparadise has all now. They do however miss 2-3 issues it seems, 90, 92 and

But http://annarchive.com/archive.html has them and some other stuff not on emu or here but overall emu has NP beyond issue 150. Hope it was ok to link if not pls delete this post. The scans are all retromags with but a few exceptions maybe 10 all in all.