The Walking Dead Series

Junaz

Okay I don't know if anyone has seen this new series that started on October 31st, but it's awesome a definite watch! You know how there have been countless Zombie movies: horror, comedy, action....some good, some bad, some....just horrible. But the true meaning of anything zombie related is SURVIVAL. This series is based on a comic book francise that started in 2003.

Plot:

The Walking Dead is centered on Rick Grimes, a small-town police officer from Cynthiana, Kentucky, his family, and a number of other survivors who have banded together in order to survive after the world is overrun with zombies. As the series progresses, the characters become more developed, and their personalities shift under the stress of a zombie apocalypse, most notably Rick's.

-Wikipedia

The first season is composed of just 6 episodes (1 hour long, currently on episode 4) and 2 weeks ago (after episode 2 was aired) it was announced that there will be a second season composed of 13 episodes due to all the positeve feedback.

MEGA RECOMENDED! :Yahooo:

Once you see the episodes, discuss them here.

here's a link

http://funmoviesite.com/watch-2490619-The-Walking-Dead

• 4 years later...

I enjoy this as well. I think there is only 3 weeks left before we get to see the season wrap up. I have a feeling it is going to lead up to something amazing. I haven't read the comics and don't want to start now because I think it will ruin the show for me. haha