Sign in to follow this  
Areala

Ninja Gaiden

Retromags Presents!

Ninja Gaiden

gallery_8883_23_212210.jpg

Do you have other variations of this advertisement? Feel free to submit them in this thread!

Conversations about this game or advertisement are also welcome in this thread :)

• Like 1

Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 had some of the greatest NES intros for a game heck even now they hold up great.

Oh, yeah, the intro in Ninja Gaiden was fantastic.  It's the first game I can remember playing that made heavy use of cutscenes.  Or - as Tecmo called 'em back then - cinema displays.  I used that phrase to describe cutscenes for years before my son finally broke me of it.  I still like to argue they're different.  :)

• Like 1

I played Ninja Gaiden by my friends house quite often. Never had the game myself. I also remember dumping a lot of coins in the Arcade version of this game...

i should re-download Ninja Gaiden but Super NES this game as Trilogy so i will try.

it's good game to play! unlike Shinobi, it don't have bad guys look like Godzilla, Spiderman, etc

Ninja Gaiden 2 was one of my favorite NES games.  The action is so quick and the game is difficult.  I would always feel so cool playing this game when I was 10.  The narration is one of the most polished for an NES game too.