Donating (-ish) N64 Magazine.

Sputnik

I have a whole bunch of N64 Magazine I want to get rid of. I do not have time to scan them, sadly, so I'm offering to send them to anyone who wants them, as long as you pay for the postage.

I have all numbers from 2 to 104 (when it became NGC magazine).

To be clear, this is what I'm talking about:

2371706_orig.jpg

Any interest please let me know!

Damn. Postage to New Zealand would be prohibitive I'm guessing. I'd love to know what the price would be to surface freight them though. Or the cost to send 10 issues at a time?

I live in Switzerland.

These are the costs for shipping: SHIPPING. New Zealand is Zone 5.

10 issues weigh around 3.5 kg, which costs 77 CHF which are around 105 New Zealand Dollars. (see www.xe.com )

Let me know.

I give priority to people who are willing to scan the issues and upload them on websites like this one.

I live in Switzerland.

These are the costs for shipping: SHIPPING. New Zealand is Zone 5.

10 issues weigh around 3.5 kg, which costs 77 CHF which are around 105 New Zealand Dollars. (see www.xe.com )

Let me know.

I give priority to people who are willing to scan the issues and upload them on websites like this one.

I see you advertised these over at OoPA as well. I know Meppi has a heap of these already so it might be good to work out what he needs for the set if he's missing certain issues and then when he/we know what issues he wants to scan up to and I'll happily look at whether I can afford to take the ones he isn't prepared to scan (he might want to release all issues up to a certain level so I could cover the rest). Are you happy to send 10 issues and wait a month for the next lot? As it's a bit of a hit on my finances ....

Maybe some people here wanting to see these could contribute something towards postage costs as well? I'll happily agree to scan these first and foremost so we would see them up reasonably quickly as I have an A3 scanner, so it doesn't take as much effort as Meppi has to go through when using an A4 scanner. I am more than happy for Meppi to take my work and work his magic on them as well and release anything of mine over at OoPA as well. He knows that anyway :lol:

I see you advertised these over at OoPA as well. I know Meppi has a heap of these already so it might be good to work out what he needs for the set if he's missing certain issues and then when he/we know what issues he wants to scan up to and I'll happily look at whether I can afford to take the ones he isn't prepared to scan (he might want to release all issues up to a certain level so I could cover the rest). Are you happy to send 10 issues and wait a month for the next lot? As it's a bit of a hit on my finances ....

Maybe some people here wanting to see these could contribute something towards postage costs as well? I'll happily agree to scan these first and foremost so we would see them up reasonably quickly as I have an A3 scanner, so it doesn't take as much effort as Meppi has to go through when using an A4 scanner. I am more than happy for Meppi to take my work and work his magic on them as well and release anything of mine over at OoPA as well. He knows that anyway :lol:

Meppi says he only needs four issues of the ones I have. As far as I'm concerned, you can have the rest, since you're willing to scan them and all. Sending them out a few at a time is no problem for me. How about I send you out 5 kilos (105 NZ$ in shipping) worth of magazines every month?

Meppi says he only needs four issues of the ones I have. As far as I'm concerned, you can have the rest, since you're willing to scan them and all. Sending them out a few at a time is no problem for me. How about I send you out 5 kilos (105 NZ$ in shipping) worth of magazines every month?

Sounds good. I'll PM you about this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...