River City Ransom

Areala

• Retromags Curator

Retromags Presents!

River City Ransom

gallery_8883_23_240202.jpg

Do you have other variations of this advertisement? Feel free to submit them in this thread!

Conversations about this game or advertisement are also welcome in this thread :)

Best. NES. Game. Ever. :)

*huggles*

Areala

• Retromags Curator

Hard to believe that Technos was responsible for both Double Dragon and River City Ransom. The games are different as night and day save in their subject matter (beat up people while moving from screen to screen), but the same company created them both. Simply awesome. :)

*huggles*

Areala

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I LOOOVED Technos games! River city ransom is one timeless game i remember the 1st time i found Merlin's secret shop i marked out like crazy but didn't have anywhere near enough money for the items. Also one time and Idk if it's been discovered on the net I'm sure it has but once i was playing this with my little sister and she bumped the NES and a sepia tone picture of Alex and Ryan on a roof or something with Japanese writing popped up and we had to reset the game. It was the only time having to reset made me happy. Well that and x-men on the genesis.

• 6 months later...