Convert pdf to cbr

Xcore

Want to convert PDF to CBR?

I just tested this small app in Windows 7, works great. I uploaded it so you can try it too.

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/26858394/pdf2cbr.zip

But it only converts picture pdf files such scanned magazines into regular cbr files.

Just dubbelclick on "pdf2cbr.exe".

Then choose the pdf file you want to convert

After a few seconds you will find the .cbr file in the same folder as the orginal pdf file.

Oh, i forgot to tell you

I have viruschecked this app in avast and it's free from any malware. Even the sourch files is there so it must be some sort of open source app. And, you can actually batch convert lots of pdf files at once if you want. Just choose as many as you like using the shift or crtl button when you select pdf files to process.

I converted all my swedish Joystick magazines into .cbr at once. :D

I have converted lots of pdf to cbr by now, novadays i don't care if the site don't have any cbr's because it's easily fixed with this utility. The best thing is that anyone easily can convert a pdf file to a standard cbr in no time. Perfect for batch converting lots of pdf files at once. Okey, you can get fullscreen using Foxit reader but it's still much slower and less flexible then to use Cdisplay to read magazines.

If you don't have Foxit reader, try it out, in my opinion the best pdf reader for Windows.

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/reader/

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...