Do You whant 15 Neo Geo Freak scanns in .cbz?

HappyPuppy

Hi,

Before a couple of years there are a couple of Neo Geo Freak Magazine scannes on this site. Now they are gone :(

I dont know why Retromags writes Neo Geo Freak in the Magazine selection when they dont have the Magazines.The same case is with other Mags like Diehard GameFan and few others... When you dont have the magazines then dont put the link for nothing...or the Mag-Companies dont let you to put their Magazines on your site?

On the web I found very good scans of Neo Geo Freak Jap Magazines. If you want to have this magazines on your site I will tell the URL of that site to download them and put that Mags on your Site. I know that I may to do this Job (to upload them) but I havent no more space on my Very-full 80 GB Hard Disk. (I even didnt download them all on My HDD). Tey are 15 Mags from 1996 and 1997 year.

So if you want them just write in this topic.

• Retromags Curator

Greetings, Happy Puppy!

The issues of Neo Geo FREAK that we had on the site a couple of years ago were scanned and uploaded by Meppi. When he and Triverse, another site member, left to create Out of Print Archive, it's my understanding that Retromags removed a number of scans to avoid any potential competition that might arise between the two sites (I don't know the specifics, just that it happened). :)

I'm assuming the scans you are offering to us are the ones hosted at NeoGeo For Life. The offer is appreciated, but we only accept scans that members themselves have scanned or that we have received permission to archive from the original scanners. In this case, I don't think either Merlin or Meppi has given us permission to host their work so we won't do so out of respect for them. Of course, if you want to contact either of them and see if they'd be interested in giving us permission, that's something else entirely! Feel free. :)

*huggles*

Areala

Hi Areala :)

Yes, this scans from the Magazine Neo Geo Freak are from the site www.neogeoforlife.com . The Magazines are scaned from merlin and Meppi.

I've take a time to ask him if they would add a permission to someone upload this magazines to Retromags.

I've asked both of them.

merlin who is owner of 13 Scaned Neo Geo Freaks Mags said to me that is not a problem to upload her scans to Retromags.

You can view her reply at this link: http://www.neogeoforlife.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=3178

Meppi who is owner of just two Neo Geo Freak Mags disagreed to give his scans to Retromags.

You can view his comments at this link: http://www.outofprintarchive.com/forum/index.php?topic=1061.0

But it's not a big deal because you can upload the merlins 13 scannes on Retromags. You will miss just 2 (two) Magazines.

So go to this link and Download those 13 Mags from merlin and upload them to Retromags.

Here is the link: http://www.neogeoforlife.com/downloads.php?cat_id=6

Thank you for your time and I hope you will increase more your Magazine Scannes in the Future.

Best wishes :)

• 3 weeks later...