Xcore

Favourite game music?

Radiant Historia (Yoko Shimomura), Treasure of the Rudras (Ryuji Sasai), Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals (Yasunori Shiono), Vandal Hearts II (Hiroshi Tamawari), Soul Blazer (Yukihide Takekawa), Fossil Echo (John Robert Matz), Infinity (Eric E. Hache), Mythri (Ian Stocker), and Rogue Galaxy (Tomohito Nishiura) are all favorites of mine.

On 25/07/2017 at 3:12 AM, Terry93D said:

Radiant Historia (Yoko Shimomura), Treasure of the Rudras (Ryuji Sasai), Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals (Yasunori Shiono), Vandal Hearts II (Hiroshi Tamawari), Soul Blazer (Yukihide Takekawa), Fossil Echo (John Robert Matz), Infinity (Eric E. Hache), Mythri (Ian Stocker), and Rogue Galaxy (Tomohito Nishiura) are all favorites of mine.

You should check out the soundtrack for the re-imagined Lufia 2 game on the DS, the game might be crap, but the music is fantastic, especially the orchestral numbers on the second CD.

Estpolis Original Soundtrack:

EDIT: This one should also be nice.

Estpolis 3 Prototype:

Edited by MGS

58 minutes ago, MGS said:

You should check out the soundtrack for the re-imagined Lufia 2 game on the DS, the game might be crap, but the music is fantastic, especially the orchestral numbers on the second CD.

Estpolis Original Soundtrack:

I've heard the soundtrack for Curse of the Sinistrals. I didn't like the soundfont very much, but, yeah, the 2nd CD's arrangements are pretty darn good.

In no particular order, I will list some of my favorite soundtracks:

Streets of Rage 1, 2

Sol-Feace

Sonic (2, 3&K, Adventure)

Souble Dragon Neon

Parodius (series)

Castlevania (4, Dracula X, SotN)

Zelda (OoT, WW)

TMNT IV

Eternal Darkness

Ecco the Dolphin (1, 2)

F-Zero GX