UK PS1 mags

KH2K4

Anyone have any issues of the following uk ps1 mags or know if they also appeared in other countries?

Redline - Not sure if this just a teen car magazine like Max Power but a few also came with ps1 demo discs.

Play

DSC01097.JPG?rand=470478500

Station

new030%20112.jpg

PlayStation Power

16bk7ki.jpg

PlayStation Solutions

new030%20098.jpg

PlayStation Max

DSC01128.JPG?rand=313926050

PlayStation Tips

PSW - PlayStation World

DSC01096.JPG?rand=84523693

PlayStation Plus

Essential PlayStation

DSC01122.JPG

Planet PlayStation

planetplaystation-dec99.gif

Skillz - This was a multiple platform magazine it contained cheats for ps1 games also.

FullWidth_SKILLZmag.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'll try scanning the ones I have but i'm making no promises as my scanner is old and crappy do you have any tips to make better quality scans, I scan at the highest resolution possible then downsize it to make it readable but it tends to blur the image slighly, it's a Mustek 600CP i'd also like to scan some PCB's with it also.

• Retromags Curator

It's just a setting on the board. New members can't edit their own messages until they have a certain number of posts (I think it's 20). :)

I own a couple copies of Playstation Solutions, including the one you have pictured with the Tomb Raider cover, but the rest are new to me as I live in the US.

*huggles*

Areala