Guilds!

jbbdude

Anyone notice that there is a guild function in the board??? of course, it be costing 10,000 Gil to make a forum, and there are no forums, and noone has 10,000 gil...

Top 10 Richest Members

Phillyman 5485

MrSlayer 4928

RetroGoth 4529

420 4052

MBJ 4014

Nethvar 3011

Blazer 1489

sav2880 1341

zttfan 1262

EggmanEEA 1249

I shall save for this forever!!! (Till I have a guild... c'mon and join when it be done!)

• Retromags Curator
seriously, philly, couldja lower the price tag a smidge? or make more pts available? pleeeeeeze???

10,000 sounds fair though ......its roughly about 200-250 posts on this forum .....remember you get Gil from posting topics ....you get more Gil from starting a topic then you do from replying to one ......I would be at around 7000 gil if i hadnt used some for potions to attack people ......Guilds/Clans should be a tiny bit hard to start up ....otherwise we will end up with every new person that signs up starting there own clan

you could always try winning the lottery .....there is 6000 gil up for grabs there :)

o, and i currently be accepting donations from those unlikely to get their own clan...

Unfortunatly there is no way for a person to donate gil to another member .....but in theory i might be able to write a small patch of code that allows this ....or ask someone to write it for me :P

Unfortunatly there is no way for a person to donate gil to another member

Yes there is..... I even gave 1 gil to newsbot once just to see if it worked :P