Old Nintendo Power mags on ebay

Hey everyone,

So because I have a complete collection of all these issues in high-res scans, I'm selling off my paper copies (limited space, and I've started collecting laserdiscs, so something has to make room). Below are two of my auctions, and I'll probably be putting up more soon too. Also, if anyone is looking for anything in particular, I have a ton of old EGM and Gamepro, as well as a bunch of Game Players Nintendo and Game Boy issues.

If you're interested and don't want to wait for it to go up on ebay, send me a PM on here, or ask away on this forum topic, or even send me a PM on ebay. I can give you a complete list of the issues for whatever publication you're interested in, but I don't have a list typed up just yet.

Hopefully there's some Canadian folks here, cause the shipping prices to the US are criminal...it should cost so much just to ship to our neighbors.

Nintendo Power Lot 1

Nintendo Power Lot 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RetroFuture

Message Sent.

I also have a couple lots of magazines on sale on Ebay. The first is of really varying quality. It's too bad about GameFans rules because I would love for someone to do a high quality scan of the issues I have for posterity ya know?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120749001092&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1413

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120749006094&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1413

• 1 month later...

Hey I am sorry for not having my own post i am still new to the site so i don't mean to jack your thread but if you don't mind I was curious if any of you guys had any idea how much someone would pay for a new nintendo power glove still in the SEALED box size large? the box is still in good condition only a couple minor creases and feather on a corner or 2. i can send pics if someone would like. I cant seem to find a place to upload them here?

i need at least 10 posts to start my own thread here and dont have that yet