Sign in to follow this  
mpx

History of Croatian video game magazines ( from 1994 to today )

Here is something obscure :)

For the first time you can find info on english ;)

http://blog.hardcoregaming101.net/2011/11/history-of-video-game-mags-in-croatia.html

I hope you will enjoy :)

That's an awesome read, mpx! It's one of those things that I never really considered before: countries like Croatia having their own game magazine market. I mean, thinking about it now, it's obvious that they would have to have some kind of entertainment publications. Knowing more about them really helps one think about just how global a phenomenon gaming is. Thanks for all your hard work. :)

I'm curious if you have the issue of PC Play pictured with "Tomb Raider 2" on the cover, and if so what the publication date is. I collect Tomb Raider magazines, so I always want to know when there is one that I don't have. :)

*huggles*

Areala

That's an awesome read, mpx! It's one of those things that I never really considered before: countries like Croatia having their own game magazine market. I mean, thinking about it now, it's obvious that they would have to have some kind of entertainment publications. Knowing more about them really helps one think about just how global a phenomenon gaming is. Thanks for all your hard work. :)

I'm curious if you have the issue of PC Play pictured with "Tomb Raider 2" on the cover, and if so what the publication date is. I collect Tomb Raider magazines, so I always want to know when there is one that I don't have. :)

*huggles*

Areala

Yes I have this issue :)

Its from January 1998 - PC Play issue 0 (pilot issue).