Some People Are Serious About Skyrim...

Areala

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The third entry was the funniest for me. Skyrimming HARD made me smile and I have to give him credit for the Diamond Dallas Page reference. I love pro wrestling. I'm waiting for the price of Skyrim to go down on steam before i get it but I'm anxious to know how many hours I'll sink into it. I've got 494 hours on Fallout: New Vegas. Thankfully not all in one sitting or I'd probably end up with no legs like homeboy up there.

• 1 month later...

This seems too idiotic to be legit. I love gaming to death and Skyrim, but that's simply disturbing. There's no way that guy can function in real life when he gets started with his "marathons". He'd better do his damndest to ensure he stays single and childless. I mean look at all that crap he ate. He might die of a stroke or heart attack before he's 30 if he keeps this up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.