Club Nintendo (Germany)

ischeriad

Hi, a while ago I was searching the internet for a specific article in german Club Nintendo: where I first read about Pokemon, for nostalgic reasons. I could not find any scans of the magazine but Retromags seemed like a very nice place and community effort. Recently, I finally found my own misplaced copies of Club Nintendo and would like to contribute by scanning the issues I've got.

The are some issues which are quite damaged, even missing the outer cover. But on the other hand, these are the issues I care the most about, featuring Zelda IV for example. Games I longed to play while reading the magazine over and over, imagining how great they must be. What shall I do with these incomplete magazines, still scan and preserve their (sorry) state until someone with a better copy comes along and repeats the effort?

Please reply if you are interested, maybe in specific issues I have got. If there is already an ongoing effort of scanning the magazine, please also reply below.

Issues of Club Nintendo (Germany): 5/92, 6/92 (missing outer sheet), 6/93 (missing two outer sheets), 1/94, 1/95, 6/95, 1/97, 2/97, 4/97, 1-4/98