Problem with CDisplayEx

HappyPuppy

I have a problem in viewing the .cbr files (Magazines i.e. Game Pro) with the cbr viewer CDisplayEx.

When I configure to view the Magazine in Double Page View the pages are not displayed corectly - The Right page is displayed on the Left page and the upcoming page (The Left page) is displayed on the Righ page.

This is very anyoning when there is a Video Game commercial wich is displayed on the Two pages I never see them properly on the two pages - I see one Page of the Commercial and the other page is from the next page.

The pages are so messy with the CDisplayEx with the .cbr files. With The .pdf files opened with Foxit Reader there arent any problems with the Double Page View because there is a option "Show Cover Page During Facing" and with this option the pages are showed in the Right Place. But there arent GamePro in .pdf format on the Retromags. Even if there are GPs in .pdf what about the other Magazines that are in .cbr?

Can you help me to view this Magazine in .cbr properly in Double Page Mode? I've tried everything (in the "Options") in the CDisplayEx v1.8 to see this as it should be but nothing...

Is there other Good .cbr Viewer to download?

Please help !

I have a problem in viewing the .cbr files (Magazines i.e. Game Pro) with the cbr viewer CDisplayEx.

When I configure to view the Magazine in Double Page View the pages are not displayed corectly - The Right page is displayed on the Left page and the upcoming page (The Left page) is displayed on the Righ page.

Under normal circumstances, double page will only go forward one page at a time. This means that pages that usually appear on the right will move to the left when you advance to the next page. Advancing another page will show the left page on the left. If the pages are constantly showing in reverse order make sure "Japanese mode" under Options/Double Page is turned off. If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling CDisplayEX.
  • Like 1