Re-Loaded Review

rexim

I'm desperately trying to find a gaming magazine from Summer 1996 - Winter 1997 (not sure if it was American or UK based) that had a review on Re-Loaded, the PSX game. It's not really the review I'm looking for, but the artwork that was used within the review. I've contacted all the artists that worked on Re-Loaded, and all said they were told an art book was suppose to have been made by the company, Interplay, but never was, and none of them have scans or copies of the art they submitted. Among the artists were Simon Bisley, Glenn Fabry, John Mueller and another UK artist that I can't particular remember right now. If anyone has any information about this specific review, please let me know, thanks! -DJM

If it helps any, the review had a killer painting of this minotaur dude with huge badass guns. As far as I know, none of the instruction manuals in the USA had art of this character, but there was always art in bubbles of the character in the UK releases.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/re-loaded/cover-art/gameCoverId,89898/

That's him in the upper right-hand corner. If I remember correctly, it was a VERY gory painting as well, which fit the setting of Loaded and Re-Loaded. If anyone else remembers this awesome painting, along with the other paintings the game produced, along with any info towards which magazine it was in, that would be awesome. Thanks! -DJM