Devil May Cry HD Collection

• 4 months later...
  • Retromags Curator

I've left it alone because I already own the original three for my PS2. If all they've done is upgrade the graphics and add trophy support, I'll pass on it. If there's a major reason to buy it beyond that, though, I'm all ears. :)

*huggles*

Areala

They did clean up the graphics, but that's about it. The only additions were some new taunts in DMC 3, changed control setup in DMC 1, and a gallery/music section. I ended up selling my ps2 copies and picking up the ps3 verison, mainly since ps2 games look like dookie on a HDTV (unless you run it through PCSX)

I try not to repurchase games I own on the PS2 and I've already finished 1, 3, and 4. It's a good game but not necessarily a fave so I might hold off on this one. I did however pick up the Sly, Ico, and R&C collections because I can see myself replaying those and they were found cheap. I also got the PoP and GoW Origins collections since I haven't played those before.