Pokémon Power Mini-magazines?

PokemonResearch

I've been trying to find issues of the Pokémon Power mini magazines that were originally included in a few Nintendo Power magazines. There were six in all and apparently they were included in the issues from August '98 to Jan '99 (111-116). I thought they might be included in the scans of those issue of Nintendo Power, but I checked out Sep '98, and no such luck.

I searched the forum for any information, and I've seen a few posts from across the years of people saying that they own them or that they've been won in auction, but I can't seem to find them amongst the downloads.

Does anyone know if they're on this website? Or if there might be scans available somewhere else?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 months later...

I actually have one of these. It's volume 3, but it is in very bad condition.

I'm don't know anything about Nintendo Power magazines as I never collected them. I got my Pokemon Power magazine from a Toy World. They had a pile of them and were just giving them out, so thats where mine came from. This would have been somewhere between 2001 and 2002.

I don't know if there are scans or if they are available somewhere, but it seems like they are hard to come across.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...