"Video Games: The Ultimate Gaming Magazine" - Carlos Pesina's Artwork?

LunarArchivist

At the risk of making my first post appear entirely self-promotional, I have a question about the magazine in this post from my blog:

http://theragingfanboy.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/kombat-kollektable-kountdown-part-1-of-4/

Just out of curiosity: is anyone here one of the nine other winners of this contest, and, if so, could any of them scan in that original artwork by Carlos Pesina? I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like. :)

• Retromags Curator

At the risk of making my first post appear entirely self-promotional, I have a question about the magazine in this post from my blog:

http://theragingfanboy.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/kombat-kollektable-kountdown-part-1-of-4/

Just out of curiosity: is anyone here one of the nine other winners of this contest, and, if so, could any of them scan in that original artwork by Carlos Pesina? I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like. :)

Oh, don't I wish I was one of the winners. :) Congratulations on that nice little victory, Lunar. Mention in a gaming magazine is something to be proud of! :)

*huggles*

Areala

Oh, don't I wish I was one of the winners. :) Congratulations on that nice little victory, Lunar. Mention in a gaming magazine is something to be proud of! :)

Thanks for the congrats, though that wasn't really the goal of this post. I really was interested in knowing what this mysterious drawing by Raiden's original actor looked like.

In any case, I looking into how to contribute to the community...assuming I can build a scanning/camera rig that doesn't wreck my old magazines. :sad: