PDF FIles Needed

retrogamer32

I started downloading many Nintendo Power magazines in PDF format before MegaUpload went down. :sad: Unfortunately, I only got a chance to get around 20 to 30 of them. I was wounding if there is any other way to get Nintendo Power Issues in PDF format. If there are any torrents or any way I can do to get a hold of these issues. Someone help :unsure:

I have the Nintendo Power files up to 110 converted to PDF format and have them on my Rapidshare account but I will be out of the country on holiday until late May so won't be in a position to get them online at OGM until after I get back.

There's always been some reticence on the part of Retromags management to host PDF's as they prefer the CBR format and that is perfectly fine. I am more than happy to champion the PDF format :)

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Besides most E Readers can handle PDF files.

HI there

I know there are many third party program which supports to handle pdf files.But i want to know that if there is any pdf processing program which supports to work offline?

My previous pdf program can only handle the pdf files online.It would be perfect if it is cheap.Thanks for any suggestion.