Can’t transfer photos from iphone to pc!?

There are some photos in my iphone and I have to transfer them to my pc for editing. So I synced my iphone to computer and open itunes. Normally the pictures will appear on itunes but this time the folder was empty! I really don't know what's going wrong! Could u pls help me...

Well if you bought those songs on iTunes I think it’s easy to get them back, because they should be linked to your account so you can download them for free again.

But if those music on your ipod are from other computers via itunes, you may not transfer them from ipod to pc because itunes can only transfer these fiels from itunes to your ipod touch. In that case you will need some other tools to do that. Google iPod Transfer and maybe you can find something useful.

• 2 weeks later...

Well if you bought those songs on iTunes I think it’s easy to get them back, because they should be linked to your account so you can download them for free again.

But if those music on your ipod are from other computers via itunes, you may not transfer them from ipod to pc because itunes can only transfer these fiels from itunes to your ipod touch. In that case you will need some other tools to do that. Google iPod Transfer and maybe you can find something useful.

and sometimes itunes will block ur ipod contents so they won't be shown on ur pc. in that case u should change the settings of ur music folder by un-select “Hidden” to explode them!

good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if this is different between the two (shouldn't be, since both run iOS), but I have an iPod touch 4g and- while it doesn't show me any of the photos *within iTunes*- I can copy them all over just by selecting the device through My Computer... Under "Devices with removable storage" or whatever it just pops up. If you doub-click to explore, there's a DCIM folder up in there with all the photos (including stuff from apps like Photosynth and Instagram).

Does this not work for iPhns?

• 2 months later...

1. Open the ipod_control folder then open the music folder. Copy each one of those folders (should look similar to these: F00, F01 ...) onto your computer.
    You can do this by creating a new folder on your desktop and dragging the files into the folder.
    2.Open itunes and insert the new folder you created on your computer's desktop into: library ---> Music
    3.You can now sync your ipod to this new computer with out losing all of your music.
    More Reviews about iPod Music to Computer:
    For PC: How to transfer and backup music/songs from ipod to pc.

For Mac: