Downloading Issue

ctophil

Hey ya'll,

I haven't downloaded anything today yet. But when I tried to download a Nintendo Power issue, it said I exceeded the quota for today. I thought that newbies like me can download 1 file per day? I even made a post earlier and still couldn't download. Thanks for the help!

Hey ya'll,

I haven't downloaded anything today yet. But when I tried to download a Nintendo Power issue, it said I exceeded the quota for today. I thought that newbies like me can download 1 file per day? I even made a post earlier and still couldn't download. Thanks for the help!

Nevermind, I got it to work. Just had to log out and log back in my forum profile. Just a heads up if anybody has this problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Retromags Curator

How many posts do I have to have approved to get download privileges? I donated and would be glad to donate more if that is the issue. Great site. Keep up the good work. Brings back fun memories.

There is a link at the top of every download that takes you to your answer. But in short, its 3 posts....then you get to download 3 files per day. Once you reach 25 posts, that jumps to 10 files per day.