E3 2012 - BEYOND: Two Souls

Hey folks,

Quantic Dream just announced from E3 their new game, BEYOND: Two Souls. I was a huge fan of Indigo Prophecy and Heavy Rain. I even bought the PS3 just for Heavy Rain back in 2010. David Cage's games are always mature-themed and have those very cool twists in the story. The big factor was always how you had to make moral choices in those games. Because of that, it was open to multiple endings and decisions you had to make. You never know what kind of mess he is going to pull out of the hat, especially towards the end of his games!

Anyways, did you watch the trailer? Check out the official web site at http://www.beyondps3.com and watch it now. BEYOND: Two Souls features a new character named Jodie Holmes who interacts with a spirit that follows her around, whom no one can see but Jodie. Her supernatural abilities can take on the SWAT Team in the trailer. Very interesting. Can't wait, let me know your thoughts on this awesome new game.

• 3 weeks later...

I was really impressed with the E3 footage from Beyond: Two Souls. Knowing the developer's past experience with Indigo Prophecy and Heavy Rain, I know there's gotta be a lot of surprises and story twists to keep the game interesting. And like you mentioned, I'm very curious about the moral choices and how the characters will evolve towards the end. Ellen Page is a perfect casting choice for the main character. She emotes very well and, of course, the graphics look amazing. I just hope the bulk of the gameplay doesn't rely so much on quick time events.

Beyond: Two Souls and The Last of Us are the games that definitely warrant a PS3 purchase from me. I can't wait for them to drop!